Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Art Jewelry Elements Eye Candy

 Time for more Candy, you know you like it!!!

Polymer Clay Cabochon by MoonsafariBeads
  
Criffles- Turquoise Rustic Crusty Riffle Lampwork Discs by Numinosity


 
Sparkly Goldstone Lampwork by our own Jen Cameron


Quatrefoil Ceramic Flower by SlateStudios Supply

Trio of Rustic Nuggets in Polymer Clay by shipwreckdandy
 

Blue and Ivory Lampwork by Pomegranate Glass

There's so much amazing stuff out there, sometimes tough to choose!!

Kristi

6 comments :

  1. These are all beautiful -- I'm particularly drawn to the polymer clay -- very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great eye candy!!! My favorites are the Sparkly Goldstone Lampwork and the Trio of Rustic Nuggets in Polymer Clay! Since I'm getting into Polymer Clay now, the later gives me inspiration for different things that I can do! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkly lampwork bead is my fav - love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty selections! Thank you so much for featuring my polymer clay rustic nuggets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon this in a search and was pleased to find my "criffles" featured here.
    Many thanks.
    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.