Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Art Jewelry Elements Eye Candy


Today it's all about Metal!



Metal Components by Keirsten Giles of Lune Designs
 


Cool Bead Caps by Payton Jett
 
Fun and Unusual Droplet Fringes by Miss Fickle Media



Etched Copper Beads by McDaddio
 
Blue Rust Venus Round Toggle by our very own Melinda Orr of ORRTEC

Big Hole Textured Copper Bead Caps by Lisa Liddy of MetalMeThis

Copper Metal Clay Double Textured Leaves by KristiBowmanDesign

 I hope you enjoyed today's Metal Eye Candy!
See you next week!

6 comments :

  1. Oh yeah, eye candy it is! These are fabulous pieces. Thanks for starting off my day in a happy way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You introduced me to some new creators. I will be checking them out!
    Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I had so much fun exploring the links that I forgot to come back and leave a comment! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous eye candy with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out! Love all the eye candy today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.