Monday, May 7, 2012

Inspired By....

Show us what you have been inspired by lately by linking up below.
Blue Poppy

This photo was actually taken originally for the I Heart Macro weekly
post I participate in, but it's so beautiful I searched around for beads I have in my stash
of a similar gorgeous Blue color!








Gorgeous Lampwork beads by Lara Lutrick and Sari Silk all in Vivid Blue!

Kristi

Each Monday is your chance to share what you are
Inspired by...
Create a blog post and link it up below!

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE what you created with your inspiration photo. I can totally see it. I haven't been home long enough to blog today. I'll try to get something up in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I even finished scrolling down to see the watermark on the pictures, I knew those were your earrings! These are so beautiful! And the inspiration photo...what a match!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These earrings are really innovative, Kristi! They are imspiring.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.