Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bead Store Tour: Let's Bead

Back on May 4th, I had a trunk show at Let's Bead in Rochester, New York.

This store is huge!  It has two classrooms and is split down the center with a bead-filled wall.  On one side is mostly seed beads and Czech glass (including vintage).  The selection is fantastic.  Lots of strands hang from the walls, bowls are filled with more beads and the center has rotating displays with wire, tools and more!

The other side of the shop has a wall of gemstones, wood beads, trade beads and lots of findings.
There is also a pretty window display with art beads from several artists (myself included).  The front case has samples from the wide variety of classes offered.  They teach everything from basic stringing to chain mail to beadweaving.

And here's a little peek from my trunk show.  You'll notice in the lower, right hand photo that AJE's very own Kristen Stevens stopped by!

If you happen to be in upstate NY, make sure to visit Let's Bead!

Diana P.
Suburban Girl Studio LLC

4 comments :

  1. I wish I could have been there all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful store!!! Glad you had fun!!! Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saved a lot of money going on your virtual tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky me it's in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.