Karen Totten: forest themed connector with a leaf motif in solid bronze, perfect woodland accent to your jewelry design. It was hand formed out of bronze metal clay and given a rich antique patina that has been sealed for protection. Visit Karen at her new Indiemade shop, Starry Road Studio.
yours truly: Two 6" lengths of hand-forged large link chain in solid copper, stamped, patinaed and sealed in lacquer to preserve color and shine. Some matching jump rings will be included. (I guess today is all about Metal!)
To enter to win today's prize (this is the last day!), simply leave a comment below and make sure to include your email address so we can contact you should you win - please note comment moderation is activated so your comment will not show immediately. The winners will be announced tomorrow, Monday June 23, when all the giveaways are complete.
- The giveaways run from Monday June 16th through Sunday 22nd June (today).
- There is a different prize of 2 art jewelry elements each day.
- Each day of the contest features something from two different AJE contributors
- For a chance to win that day's prize leave a comment on each day's blog post AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE AN EMAIL FOR US TO CONTACT YOU!
- Winners are drawn daily--even if you've already commented on the previous giveaway posts, in order to have a chance to win today's prize you need to comment again today!
- ALL winners will be announced at the end of the week.
- This giveaway is open to anyone living on planet Earth.
- Each person is eligible to win once. Unless you're on the AJE team. Then you cannot win any of the days. And you know that each of us in the AJE team would love to win these components…after all, who wouldn't!?