Hey everyone! It's time for another Component of the Month giveaway! Our CoM is such a fun challenge and I'm so excited to be hosting for August.
So, what's up for grabs this time? My newest obsession—my handpainted leather feathers!
Each one is carefully cut in soft leather suede, burned, and painted in acrylics.
I make them in mirrored earring pairs…
… and longer single feathers.
So, for August's CoM I'm letting you choose between an earring pair or a single focal feather.
Earring pair feathers are each about 3 inches (7.62cm) long.
And the singles are about 4 7/16 inches (11 cm) long.
I'm giving away 3 pairs or singles (your choice!) to 3 lucky guests!
Want to play along? Here are the rules…
- I will giveaway 1 feather pair OR 1 single feather of your choice to each of 3 winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post. Your comment must included your EMAIL address so we can contact you should you win.
- Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 3 winners will be announced on Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
- This giveaway is open to US and international countries, but please be aware that international addresses will have longer postage times… sometimes up to 3 weeks.
- The blog reveal will take place on Sunday, August 31, 2014.