Monday, October 6, 2014

Whole Bead Show NY, Oct 17-19



I have 25 discounted tickets available.
Go to the Event page on Brown Paper Tickets
(Click HERE) and use this code BShzdDyF.

I've been working feverishly to get as many pieces made as possible, I'll probably end up with a ton left over but I'd rather have that than not have enough.
If I have lots left that just means I can take it easy for awhile.
Over the last month or so I've gone through the better part of 3KG of CopprClay!


I have numerous piles of copper pieces like this...



That need to be sorted in to matching pairs and tied together like this.


One of my least favorite jobs and very time consuming!
I'd much rather continue creating but it has to be done!


My husband made me a new earring display which holds way more than the shutters I usually use and it's much lighter which is great since I have to ship it along with lots of other display items.




I have to pack up all of my displays and ship them to the venue. Quite a process!!
I was going to build a box for it thinking there was no way I'd find a box that fit it well enough but I did find one!



That's my new earring display with cards and bags and all kinds of thing packed between the rungs.



This has my display trays, lights, power strip and the kitchen sink piled on top!

This box is perfect, it's very snug but has just a few inches at one end where I can tuck a few more things.



Last minute trip to the store tomorrow and buy some more receipt books and then I think I'm ready to ship it! 

Took a break from organizing and packing to color these beautiful Pendants!


Wish me luck and I hope some of you can use the codes at the top of the page for discount admissions, please come by and say HI!!
Artisan Booth 709A


Kristi

8 comments :

  1. Wow, that's a lot of work! This is the one we were voting for, correct? I'm crossing my fingers you sell out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd wondered how the shipping project was going, so now I know. And your new colored copper clay is just stunning. Watch out NY, here comes Kristi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ktisti, Your clay pieces are beautiful. Thanx for showing your process to get ready for a show. Good luck at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Kristi! Have fun and have a successful show---your pieces are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots and lots of good luck coming your way! Your creations are beautiful!..I love the pops of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you will do great, your things are gorgeous! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will have a blast and sell lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this mean you won the booth space? Try to remember to breathe and enjoy the ride!! Your work is amazing and they will love you! I wish I could go. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.