Then this is the COM challenge for you!
|Harry, Ron, Hermione in Bellatrix's vault at Gringott's|
studio, bead room, dining room table, work space look like Bellatrix LeStrange's vault? Piled high with treasure, and avalanche if you touch the wrong stack?
This past August, after Beadfest, Jennifer and Lesley were at my house and we were trading a few last beads before they had to leave. The idea was tossed out that we do a one-of-a-kind Component of the Month challenge where we USE OUR STASH! Pull out a piece we had been holding on to, a treasure created by one of our AJE team mates... and put it to creative use. Brilliant!
So for January we are challenging each other in a new way: AJE members will use an art bead/component in a finished piece; an art bead/component created by any one of their team mates. This diverse array of work will be blogged on the reveal date of January 31st, 2015.
And for you? Our loyal readers have more chances to win! There are 8 members, each contributing pieces/prizes. How to win? Leave a comment ( and email) below,. you know the drill! And we encourage our fellow
You could win one of these:
|Top: Sue Kennedy, Lindsay Starr, Jen Cameron. Center: Caroline Dewison. |
Bottom: Lesley Watt, Melissa Meman, Kristen Stevens.
|Winter snowflake: Linda Landig|
|Bonus: because I couldn't decide between these two wintery options.|
If you would like to play, here are the rules…
- The AJE team will give away the components pictured above to 9 winners; selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post. Your comment must include your EMAIL address so we can contact you should you win.
- Which piece are you winning from the picture above? Let us surprise you!
- Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 9 winners will be announced on December 17, 2014.
- This giveaway is open to US and international countries, but please be aware that international addresses will have longer postage times… sometimes up to 3 weeks.
- The blog reveal will take place on January 31, 2015.